Title: Delivery/Parts Picker
Location: Rockford, IL
Value Added Distributors is looking for an energetic team member to join our growing company. This candidate would be responsible for picking parts and delivering products to our customers. Listed are attributes that include but are not limited to;
• Deliver 2-3 days a week
• Pulling and preparing outgoing orders for shipment
• Reviewing delivery schedule
• Maintain customer inventory levels
• Counting items and checking customer invoices
• Working with customer on site to put away and manage their inventory
• Acceptable math skills and competency with Microsoft Office
• Must be able to read and understand warehouse paperwork
• Good decision making ability, be highly organized with a sense of urgency, and possess good communication skills
• Highly effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Requires ability to safely lift upwards of 40 lbs on a regular basis.
• Work environment requires personal safety attire at all times.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Previous experience driving a forklift preferred
• Comfortable and willing to drive in all types of weather
VALUE ADDED DISTRIBUTORS OFFERS COMPETITIVE PAY, DENTAL, HEALTH AND VISION INSURANCE, PAID VACATION AND HOLIDAYS, PLUS A 401K PLAN WITH MATCH.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For More Information
Contact Us At: (715) 524-6520 or firstname.lastname@example.org